Scorpus Model M24 belt holster For 1911 Models, Level 1 Holster
Government Export Restriction
This item may be regulated for export by the U.S. Departament of State or U.S. Departament of Commerce. Please see our Export Policy prior to placing your order.
The M24 holster was initially developed for a special LE agency that required a slim fitting design that would enable an easy draw of the handgun from a standing and sitting position. Scorpus Level 1 Retention System features two separate opposing passive retention devices that capture the trigger guard of the handgun and are pressure activated. To draw the handgun, the operator must firmly hold the grip and then perform a clean draw.
Features of FAB Defense Scorpus Model M24 belt holster For 1911 Models, Level 1 Holster
- Excellent handgun protection in a slim and streamlined design
- Special finger channel design, keeps index finger safely positioned during draw
- Fixed 24 degree Cant that enables comfortable drawing of the weapon while being seated and while standing
- Fixed belt adapter enables a slimmer design, placing the gun closer to the body
- Supports a new, wider belt loop design for easy threading, fits belt sizes- 33-58 mm(1.2-2.2)
- Holster supplied with a non-interchangeable belt adapter configuration, a Paddle or Belt Loop
- Durable fiberglass reinforced polymer composite construction