Thank you for shopping with us. By doing business with us, you agree to the policies set forth herein.
We accept all major brands of credit and debit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
We offer $5 flat rate value shipping on all orders over $75 going to the lower 48 states. Additional shipping upgrades can be made at time of purchase, calculated by the size, weight, and destination of your package. Transit times for each method can be found in the chart below.
- Flat Rate Value – Typical transit time ranges between 3-10 business days
- Standard Shipping – Typical transit time ranges between 2-5 business days
- Two-Day Shipping – Guaranteed within 2 business days of shipment.
- One-Day Shipping – Guaranteed within 1 business day of shipment.
We do not ship outside of the US at this time.
All items listed for sale on our website are in-stock and ready to ship within 1 business days of purchase. Orders placed after hours will process the next business day. Unfortunately, we do not accept backorders. In the event your item is not available for purchase, we will cancel your order and issue an immediate refund.
We understand that you might change your mind and need to cancel your order after purchase. The quickest way to cancel an order is to call us at 888-326-9037, Monday through Friday from 8am-3pm MST. We can also be reached via email: email@example.com for all your order needs.
ONLINE ORDER RETURN POLICY
If you are not completely satisfied, we will be happy to offer a return on your unused merchandise within 30 days of purchase (certain restrictions apply). To obtain an RMA number, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 888-326-9037. Please note the customer is responsible for all expenses related to return shipping. In the event there was an error on your order, we will provide a prepaid return label to send your item(s) back to our warehouse.
We do not currently offer exchanges. Once you’ve returned your item, you can order a new item from our online store.
Sales tax, if any, is charged based on the applicable state and local sales tax regulations and rates. We withhold sales tax as required by law; these laws are subject to change. In addition, we reserve the right to change this policy as needed.
We do not permit any International Orders.
The U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, the U.S. Department of Commerce's Bureau of Industry and Security, and the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control administer export control regulations that affect some aspects of our business. We request that you read and familiarize yourself with the following regarding certain applicable export regulations.
The sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. of any product prohibited or restricted for export without complying with U.S. export control laws and regulations, including proper export licensing, documentation or authorization, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. We will not engage in any transaction that requires the illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with the illegal export or re-export of any products.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR): Some of the item(s) on this website are subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any ITAR restricted item(s), you certify that (i) the purchase does not require us to export such items; (ii) you do not intend to export such items after receipt from us; (iii) you do not intend to export, transfer, sell, or furnish the item to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the U.S., including any Foreign Embassy in the U.S., without the appropriate U.S. Government export authorization; (iv) you understand that a foreign person under the ITAR § 120.16 means "any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3)," and can mean "any foreign corporation, business association, trust, society, or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments, and any agency or subdivisions of government (e.g. diplomatic missions)" (See ITAR § 120.16); (v) you are a U.S. Person as defined by ITAR § 120.15, meaning you are a lawful permanent resident of the U.S., as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1101(a)(20), or is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3), or is a "corporation, business association, partnership, society, trust, or any other entity, organization or group that is incorporated to do business in the U.S., or is a governmental (federal, state, or local) entity" (See ITAR § 120.15).
Export Administration Regulations (EAR): Some of the item(s) on this website are subject to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and export may be restricted by the U.S. Department of Commerce's Bureau of Industry and Security. By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any restricted item(s), you certify that (i) the purchase does not require us to export such items; (ii) you do not intend to export such items after receipt from us.
We reserve the right to inquire into the end user, end use, and country of ultimate destination of any product ordered on this website.
Export control laws and regulations are complex. Any summaries of such laws and regulations provided herein are not comprehensive and are not to be taken as legal advice or counseling.
U.S. Federal, State and Local Laws / Regulations and Product Restrictions
We offer several items that are restricted for sale in the United States of America by federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations. Sale of these restricted items may be limited to United States Military, Law Enforcement, Correctional Facility Personnel, Security Guards, Peace Officers, and various other authorized users.
Purchase of any restricted item may require various documents, including, but not limited to, a purchase order on department or institution letterhead, an official identification, and/or additional certification forms. We expressly reserves the right to require any documentation as we deem necessary to ensure compliance with any applicable laws and regulations or any other purpose. Further, we reserve the right to require end user and end use information and/or compliance certification forms from any customer.
Additionally, many state and/or local jurisdictions have enacted and continue to enact laws restricting the manufacture, sale, transfer, and/or possession of ammunition magazines in excess of a certain capacity limit. Your transaction with us may be affected by these state and/or local laws.
We make our best effort to ensure that we remain current on all laws and regulations as applicable. Please be aware that United States federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations are complex and are subject to change. Therefore, any summaries of such laws and regulations provided by us at any time can never and will never serve as legal advice or counseling in any way. If you have any questions about any law or regulation, please consult with an attorney who will represent your interests. It is ultimately your responsibility to investigate and ensure that any item is legal to use, carry, possess, purchase and/or own within your intended federal, state and/or local area.
By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any restricted item, you certify that (i) you have reviewed all United States federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations related to the use, possession, purchase and/or ownership of the restricted item(s); (ii) you are legally permitted to use, possess, purchase and/or own the restricted item(s); (iii) you do not intend to transfer the item(s) contrary to United States federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations; (iv) the item(s) will be used for lawful purposes only, and you are not associated with any criminal group or criminal enterprise; (v) you are at least 18 years of age, or of the appropriate legal age for an item according to applicable federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations; (vi) you are under no legal disability that would prevent you from using, possessing, purchasing, owning, and/or transferring the item(s); and (viii) you have read and understand the Export Policy; and (ix) if applicable, you understand and agree to restrictions on the return of certain regulated products.
By purchasing any item from us, you certify that you will comply with any and all requirements imposed by applicable U.S. federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and administrative policies.
We are not responsible for any claims relating to infringement by the product of third party intellectual property rights. We make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the quality of the products or the results that you may achieve utilizing such products, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose (to the extent applicable) which are hereby disclaimed and excluded. In no event will we be liable for any lost profits or indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages. Our liability is limited to replacing defective goods. Pursuant to the provisions of the California Song-Beverly Consumer Warranty Act, this product is sold "AS IS" and "WITH ALL FAULTS".
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to your purchase of any product from us shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules. Venue for any arbitration, or any legal dispute, shall lie only in the State of Delaware and in no other venue or forum. The laws of the State of Delaware shall apply to all transactions.
We respect consumer privacy and work to safeguard your personal information, while complying with all United States Federal and State laws and regulations. We are dedicated to providing you with the superior customer experience that you know and expect from us. We view your privacy as an important component of your customer experience and ensure that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible manner.
We protect your privacy. We share only that data required in the ordinary course of business, including information necessary for validation of credit transactions, verification of identity, shipping and billing addresses, tracking orders and visitors, obtainment of payment, marketing and merchandising efforts, improvement of your customer experience, and other data as described in this Policy.
What Personal Information do you Collect?
If you visit our website and browse or download information, we automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- The Internet Protocol Address and domain name used. The Internet Protocol address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your internet service provider or directly to your computer. We use the Internet Protocol Address to direct internet traffic to you and generate data used in management of the website;
- The type of browser and operating system you used;
- The date and time you visited the website;
- If you placed an item in your shopping cart, but took no further action with it.
The information that we automatically collect or store is used to improve our content and web services to help us to understand how people are using our website. This information does not identify you personally and is gathered for website statistics used to analyze and manage our website.
If you choose to purchase an item from us or provide us with your personal information (information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household) through live chat, forums, testimonials, reviews, feedback forms, or other means, you consent to the collection, use, and storage of your personal information. This information allows us to provide you with a customer experiences tailored to your needs. Any private information will only be used for the purpose for which it was provided and will not be shared or sold with another entity except under the specific conditions and circumstances provided in this policy.
In order to conduct and complete our internet retail business in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and to best serve you, we may request or retain the following information:
- Your Name
- Bill-To and Ship-To Information
- Contact Information, including Email Address and Telephone Number
- Financial and Credit Information, as needed
- Order Information
- Information Specific to Individual Customers
- Export Compliance and Domestic Compliance Certifications
- End Use, End User, Country of Ultimate Destination Information
- Any Information Required by the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. Department of Commerce for Export Licensing
- Identifications or Employment details, as needed to verify law enforcement, military or professional status
- Internet Protocol Address
- Your browsing, search, order, or purchase history
- Your birthdate
We use this information for the following commercial purposes:
- To create and manage your account with us;
- Verification of your identity;
- To ship product(s) to you and track those shipments;
- For communication with you about your purchase, account information, or customer service needs;
- To provide goods and services to you;
- To customize and/or personalize your viewing and content consumption experience;
- For notification of any changes to our website or to our services that may affect you;
- To improve our services;
- For technical support for you;
- To comply with all applicable laws and regulations concerning your use of our website and purchase of the product(s) from our company.
Do You Sell Personal Information?
No, we do not sell, rent, release, disclose, disseminate, make available, transfer, or otherwise communicate orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, your personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
Under the following circumstances, and as permitted by law, we may be required to share your personal information:
- We provide information as needed to satisfy any legal obligations, including responding to any subpoenas, court orders, legal process, enforceable governmental requests, legal claims or to comply with any applicable laws or regulations. We reserve the right to share your personal information to exercise any legal rights or to defend against any legal claims.
- We share information as may be required to further law enforcement investigations, to prevent illegal activity and to assist in taking action against illegal activity.
- We share information, as permitted by law, to preserve our reputation and integrity, to prevent any harm to rights or property of our customers or our company and to address any issues arising out of or related to fraud.
- If we are acquired by or merges with any other company or entity, your personal information may be transferred to any parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or successors.
- We may share information to address security, technical or customer service issues or enforce any policies or terms and conditions of our websites or transactions.
- We may provide your information to our trusted suppliers or service providers who work under confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements or assist with our business operations. Such companies may support our effective and innovative marketing techniques or aid in services necessary for fulfillment or completion of orders. These service providers have agreed not to retain, use or disclose your information for any purpose other than the specific purpose of performing the services specified in their agreement with our company.
- We may share information as needed for the processing, shipping, tracking and fulfillment of any orders, as well as to collect fees and resolve any payment issues.
- We may use personal information to provide you with important marketing or promotional notices and to improve our marketing efforts or website design.
Do you Maintain a Database?
We maintain a private customer database for our own company use and marketing efforts.
How do I Consent to Your Policies?
By doing business with us, you give consent to the implementation of the policies set forth herein. By denying access to any required personal information for the completion or verification of a transaction, participation in live chat, forums, testimonials, reviews, feedback forms, or other information required to communicate with us, you surrender the ability to transact with us.
How do you Protect Credit Data?
We reserve the right to exchange individual credit data and credit experience as any other company or organization may do in the ordinary course of business. Exchanging information may be necessary for payment processing, verification purposes, and fraud prevention, etc. This policy protects the order process, promotes individual responsibility and protects consumers. We take necessary measures to ensure your credit data is secure and only shared with authorized persons or entities.
Is your Ordering Process Secure?
We ensure the safe transmission of your personal information during the ordering process. We make certain that our ordering process is up-to-date, secure, and capable of protecting your personal information.
What if I live in a State with a Right to Opt Out?
We do not sell, rent, release, disclose, disseminate, make available, transfer, or otherwise communicate orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, your personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration. Therefore, there is no need for an Opt Out function under applicable state laws.
We do, however, provide you with the opportunity to satisfy your Right to Know and Right to Delete the personal information collected, used and stored by us. Simply email us at email@example.com that your personal information be provided or deleted. We will not discriminate against you in any way for making a request or exercising any applicable right.
What if I live in a state with a Right to Know?
If you live in a state where you have a Right to Know you may request personal information that we maintain that is specific to you. Simply email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not discriminate against you in any way for making this request or exercising any applicable right.
What If I Live in a State with a Right to Delete?
If you live in a state with a Right to Delete, you may have a right to request a deletion of your personal information. Simply email your request to email@example.com requesting that your personal information be deleted. We will not discriminate against you in any way for making this request or exercising any applicable right.
Under certain circumstances we will not be able to comply with your request to delete your personal information immediately, or at all, for the following reasons:
- It is not a qualified request because there is no applicable law or regulation requiring or allowing for the deletion of the information that you have provided;
- We need to maintain the information in order to complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected;
- We must maintain the information to provide a good or service you requested;
- The information is necessary for our ongoing business relationship with you;
- The information is needed for us to otherwise perform the agreement between our company and you;
- We must retain the information to satisfy a legal or regulatory obligation;
- We require the information to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity;
- We need the information to prosecute those responsible for unlawful activity or to otherwise respond to legal claims, actions or activities;
- We must maintain the information in order to debug and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;or
- We solely uses the information internally for lawful and compatible purposes within the business relationship and context for which you provided it to us.
Do you Collect or Sell Personal Information of Children?
We do not knowingly sell products to children or collect personal information from any person under the age of 18 years old. To the extent personal information about a minor is provided by a parent or guardian, we do not sell, rent, release, disclose, disseminate, make available, transfer, or otherwise communicate orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, that personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
Is any Information Provided Automatically?
When you visit us, we may receive information about your visit automatically through data collection tools and methodologies used in the ordinary course of business. These tools enhance the quality of our service and provide you with a user-friendly experience. Please refer to the "What Personal Information Do You Collect" for further information regarding information that we automatically collect.
What if I am referred to another Site or Service?
We may provide links to sites or services outside of our site for your reference or use. We may not have any affiliation with these sites or services, and you should review the privacy policies associated with these sites or services. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of external sites.
Is this Policy Subject to Change?
We updated this policy on 6/9/2022
FAB Defense, Inc. works exclusively with PBE Commerce, 695 West, 1700 South, Building 12, Logan, Utah 84321 for direct sales via this website.