Gradus Rubberized Ergonomic AK Pistol Grip
Government Export Restriction
This item may be regulated for export by the U.S. Departament of State or U.S. Departament of Commerce. Please see our Export Policy prior to placing your order.
Improve your grasp on your weapon to control your shots at any distance using the FAB Defense Gradus Rubberized Ergonomic AK Pistol Grip. These AK/AKM Parts made by FAB Defense feature a 15-degree reduced grip angle that enhances your precision in CQB situations or during long-range engagements. For durability, the FAB Defense Gradus Rubberized Ergonomic Gun Grip is built with a reinforced polymer core that's covered in a textured rubber overmold that creates a comfortable and reliable gripping surface. Install this FAB Defense Gradus Rubberized Reduced Angle Ergonomic Pistol Grip to keep your weapon steady while putting shots on target.
The Gradus pistol grip incorporates the results of numerous requests by our customers for an ergonomic rubberized grip that will have a relatively straight profile for long range precision shooting and CQB scenarios.
The Gradus was designed with a 15 degree profile and rigorous attention to ergonomics, for a purposeful grip, enabling a comfortable long range session or an intensive CQB drill.
• Reinforced polymer core with textured rubber over mold
• Designed to relieve pressure on the hand by equally distributing the force applied on the surface of the grip
• 15 degree reduced grip angle, perfect for precision shooting & CQB
• Slim ergonomic design with a curved backstrap for enhanced, more comfortable grip
• Available in Black, Olive Drab Green or Flat Dark Earth.