Reinforced Polymer Stamped AK Buttstock System
Government Export Restriction
This item may be regulated for export by the U.S. Departament of State or U.S. Departament of Commerce. Please see our Export Policy prior to placing your order.
By adding to cart, I understand and agree to the Domestic Restricted Product Policy and certify that I will comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Collapsible buttstock kit fits AK rifles using a unique receiver block that expands as rear trunnion screws are tightened to perfectly fit any stamped receiver. Includes tube and GLR16 stock. Eight-position system allows longer length of pull than found on standard AK stocks. Mil-Spec reinforced polymer composite construction.
Features of FAB Defense Reinforced Polymer Stamped AK Buttstock System:
- Non slip design provides superior shoulder positioning enhancing tactical performance
- 8 positions tube for optimal fit of the stock length to your battle stanch
- Bolt on design for tight and easy fit on stamped receiver AK
- Constructed from durable & light weight fiberglass reinforced polymer composite
- Three integrated slots for sling attachment, one in the front and two at the rear
- Two ambidextrous metal Quick Detach rear sling swivel mounting ports
- No gunsmith required
- After market sized buffer tube
- Compatibility: Stamped receiver AK-47/AKM/AK-74 Variants