SL-2 - Two Points/ 1 Point Tactical Weapon Sling
Government Export Restriction
This item may be regulated for export by the U.S. Departament of State or U.S. Departament of Commerce. Please see our Export Policy prior to placing your order.
The SL-2 transforms from a 3 point sling configuration (ideal for comfortable gun carry) in to an extreme tactical 1 point sling for operating in close quarters or when extreme maneuverability of the weapon is required (e.g. reaching for your back up holstered pistol).
A quick-release mechanism instantly transforms the sling to single-point mode for better maneuverability in close quarters and for use in vehicles. Weight of the weapon assists in keeping the sling configuration set to the operator's preference.
- Allows slinging the weapon in front of the torso, keeping the weapon close and freeing your hands for defensive tactics
- Weapon can be quickly moved behind the back, keeping the weapon position appropriate for engaging in an unarmed combat
- The 1 Point Sling configuration is ideal for Close Quarters Battle allowing high maneuverability
- Allows swift and affective weapon change
- Enhances the usability of the weapon as a cold weapon during face to face combat
- Durable, wide, and comfortable tight-weave webbing resists fraying and snagging
- Built-in ear plug storage pouch