NFR Carbine Length M16 Aluminum Quad Rail
The New NFR Aluminum Quad Rail System provides you with a carbine length M4 handguard upgrade enhancing your weapon's overall tactical performance, ventilation and versatility.
- Four 1913 MIL-STD Picatinny rails for versatile mounting solutions
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Billet aluminum for maximum durability
- Rugged construction will not bend or deform under any condition
- Field tested under extreme conditions for maximum performance and durability
- Integrated ambidextrous QD front and rear sling swivel connectors
- Hard coat anodized for optimal wear resistance
- Replace your standard handguard, simple installation, secured by 4 bolts
- Rail system firmly locks to the barrel nut and front handguard cap
- Perfect alignment with the receiver, secured with anti-rotation locking tabs
- No gunsmith required
Carbine Length M16 models and variants without gas block.
Government Export Restriction
This item may be regulated for export by the U.S. Departament of State or U.S. Departament of Commerce. Please see our Export Policy prior to placing your order.