M16 Aluminum Quad Rail Handguard
The NFR EX Aluminum Quad Rail System provides an extended M4 handguard upgrade enhancing overall tactical performance, ventilation and versatility.
- Four 1913 MIL-STD Picatinny rails for versatile mounting solutions
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Billet aluminum for maximum durability
- Rugged construction will not bend or deform under any condition
- Field tested under extreme conditions for maximum performance
- 7 quick detach sling swivel sockets for secure & versatile slinging options
- Matte black hard coat anodized for optimal wear resistance
- Rail system firmly locks to the barrel nut and over the front handguard cap
- Perfect alignment with the receiver, secured with anti-rotation locking tabs
- Quick and easy installation, no Gunsmith required
- Carbine Length M16 models and variants with a barrel length of 14” or longer and without a gas block.
Government Export Restriction
This item may be regulated for export by the U.S. Departament of State or U.S. Departament of Commerce. Please see our Export Policy prior to placing your order.